(Chatsworth, Ga.) — Gordon Physicians Group is pleased to announce that Northwest Georgia Women’s Care will be opening a Chatsworth location on Aug. 1, 2017. Dr. Joy Nwadike, Tara Darlene Kendrick, MSN, FNP-C, and Melodi Lewis-Carvour, PA-C will be the providers seeing patients in this location.
From the teen years to menopause, Northwest Georgia Women’s Care provides comprehensive women’s care for all stages of a woman’s life. Whether a patient needs an annual exam, is expecting a baby, or is hoping to become pregnant, the clinic’s team of medical professionals will provide compassionate and complete care. For expectant mothers, Northwest Georgia Women’s Care offers a complete range of pre-natal services designed to ensure the well-being of mom and baby throughout the pregnancy.
Services of Northwest Georgia Women’s Care include:
- Normal and high risk pregnancies and deliveries
- 3D/4D ultrasounds
- Birth control including, tubals, Nexplanon, and IUD insertions
- Family planning services
- Gynecologic problems and annual exams
- Laparoscopic and hysteroscopic surgeries
- Reproductive endocrinology
- BRCA testing (genetic testing for breast cancer)
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
- Robotic-assisted surgery
The Chatsworth location of Northwest Georgia Women’s Care is now accepting calls. For more information, please call 706.517.6206.